Monday, March 21, 2005

Coming soon... GCSU Elections

In the spirit of election season here at glendon I thought I would provide a list of some of the people up for elections. I have also included a list of websites where available where you can take a look at their platforms.

Brett Cockburn - President
Jonathan 'Yoani' Kuiper - President (CleanSlate) Website
Peter McKenna - Vice President (CleanSlate) Website
Ali Khan - Director of Academic Affairs (CleanSlate) (Acclaimed) Website
Ken Yam - Director of Communications Website
Adam King - Director of Communications (CleanSlate) Website
Célia Jutras - Director of Bilingual Affairs (CleanSlate) Website
Dan Wolfe - Director of Bilingual Affairs
Roberto Alvarez - Director of Cultural Affairs (CleanSlate) (Acclaimed) Website
Natalie Riggs - Director of External Affairs (CleanSlate) Website
Gregory Junop - Director of External Affairs

Those are the candidates I have found so far through my passive research of looking for posters on the walls, so if you are a candidate please let me know. As far as I know the positions of councilors were all acclaimed.

1 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happened to clubs & services?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home